Also, they also have mini wheat thins that make perfect crackers for AGs! They fit their mouths perfectly! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, that is the tricky part! heehee [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by JaneHart - Alicia:
What a good idea. Only problem, I have afeeling I would eat them before the dolls got a chance! LOL
Also, they also have mini wheat thins that make perfect crackers for AGs! They fit their mouths perfectly! [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, I haven't seen those! How cute! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
Also, they also have mini wheat thins that make perfect crackers for AGs! They fit their mouths perfectly! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Just had to share:
I got some Keebler mini-Fudge stripes cookies at the grocery store and just realized that they are perfectly doll size! THey would be really cute to use for a tea party. And then you could "help" your dolls eat them! Yum! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I have some downstairs, actually, and hadn't even thought about that. Good idea!
What a good idea. Only problem, I have afeeling I would eat them before the dolls got a chance! LOL
Bookmarks